View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:08 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstrahle View Post
Thanks everyone. Great tips. I'm working on them now. The dark shirt thing I realize looking back at older videos where I didn't have this issue as back. I'm going to experiment with lots of these changes and hopefully this novice videographer can make some strides.
Haha. Just to clarify - I never said, thought nor implied that the shirt was the cause of the string thing you were seeing. All I wanted to suggest was that you can avoid some similar issues that might occur. (I'm a direct person - if I'd meant that, I would have said it.)

Example: https://youtu.be/fOhnvuoooI0 (wrong kind of shirt with the rendering done in the video)

P.S. If your video software offers options on whether to render at a faster speed or with better quality, and you have the time, try both to see if it makes a difference. In my experience, it sometimes does, and sometimes doesn't, depending entirely on all those variables noted.

Best of luck.