View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Sexauer View Post
I'd be surprised to learn that anyone is unaware of my nearby build thread series, but just in case: The single 0's I am bringing to B.I.G. are fairly well documented in "Sexauer '18 chapter 3" in the AGF Custom Shop. Currently, I expect I will also bring the "Tree" 00 documented earlier in the same thread, and my Amazon RW JB-L00 (ditto on the documentation) I made last spring. It is quite similar in most ways to the guitar I made for Tom, and should make an interesting comparison for those wondering whether BRW is worth the price of admission. I am not into naming prices in the forum as it doesn't feel right to me, but my price structure is pretty clear on THIS PAGE in my website.

I recently raised my prices and while I won't undercut my base price for you, I am being relatively generous with bells and whistles at the moment. The Pernambuco 0 is my base "companion" guitar plus the Pernambuco and the cutaway. The Mahogany 0 I am considering a WRX. If you poke around on the page linked above you can figure out the pricing ball park. On both guitar I am including the cutaway at no charge. The Pernambuco I paid dearly for and cannot give away.

The other two guitars were built speculatively before the increase, and I will sell them based on my previous price structure, which was considerably lower. Both are stellar examples of my current state of the art.
These all sound GREAT. For those of you who have not had the great fortune of playing a Sexauer and are coming to B.I.G., you are in for a treat. For those of us who have been lucky, we also are in for a treat LOL. There is no replacement for 50 years of building and experience. My recent Sexauer purchase is purely magical in its tone, playability, comfort, fit and finish, and just has something beyond what any of my other guitars have. I am not sure what it is other than it is there and Bruce put it there!!!! I hope to have my personal Sexauer there for people to try along with what Bruce is bringing!