View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:17 AM

Crazy, isn't it?!! I mean, here is this perfectly marvelous guitar. It's stunningly beautiful to look at, but even better to hear and play. It's a fine instrument by any standard!

Then Harv comes over, does a two-second magic act, and the neck folds up over the body, and the whole thing fits into a airline-overhead-friendly backpack! Then he straightens it out again, and, amazingly, it's still in perfect tune! But wait: what if you also need to carry on a laptop, or other small doohickeys? He has a version of his case that accommodates that, too!

Believe me, Harv's Voyage-Airs are to most travel guitars as a fine meal at a nice restaurant is to a two-day old "Happy Meal." No, not just the higher end ones, either! Even his least expensive guitars far outshine others in their price range. I hope to own one some day, and that's no small compliment - I can't buy many guitars. Yes, as you can tell, I am just as impressed by Harv's guitars as I am by him. GREAT guy!!

Harv, thanks for including me and my son Tim in your get together at the HGF. You were even gracious enough to allow some of the folks there to play my guitar, built by another of your guests, surrounded by your wonderful creations. Now THAT'S gracious!!

cotten