View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 08:58 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewh2 View Post
I've said it before but I'd love to see you make a flamenco guitar one day. I think you'd make a great one!
​Thanks for your confidence in me! I am planning to do a flamenco guitar probably sometime next year. I already have the model in mind:

It is taking me some time because of research or let me say I'm trying to understand what is it that makes a great traditional flamenco guitar. What is it that I would have to offer to an instrument that already has so much history and tradition? Part of the problem is I don't come from flamenco guitars, I really need to "get it" before I jump in with both feet and say "Hatcher Guitars now offers a traditional style flamenco guitar" but, when I do I want to have done the hard work and have full confidence in what I'm offering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcrumble View Post
So do I! I've been wanting to see that headstock on a steel string for a few years, though the solid version is also very good looking
Thanks Badcrumble,

I've heard someone was making 15 to 1 turn ration banjo pegs maybe those will work? I'm looking

Mark

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking".
Steven Wright