View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:52 PM

Thanks Larry

I will admit my lack of knowledge on how or why any of this works, but I'm thankful it does

I can send an individual pdf from UnRealBook, so I thought perhaps that would mean I could send the entire list of four or five songs that way. I can send them out from my original source, but was just hoping I could eliminate that extra step.

I did purchase the Onsong app also and while it has many features, at first run through it seems as though you need to change the files in order to use those features. I am scanning, or saving everything to PDF before I load to the apps. I don't really want to convert those files again to use the other feature. I did try it on one song and it didn't look right when converted. I can see the benefit if you are using standard word files, but if you are using the original charts converting them doesn't seem to be a good option. I also loaded a song with more than one page and was not able to scroll side to side within that song, just up and down. Again it may be some user error, but just some early observations of things that don't work as I would hope.

David