View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:51 AM

Yeah, the dude in India looks like he's got one (Switch 6). As an aside, if I become a busker, I'm definitely gonna play a lot of slide; that really seems to fascinate people on other continents.

Speaking of the RC500, the guy I bought my L1C from had one and I heard my guitar through it. It had no problem dialing in some very usable EQ. He got a lot of mileage out of it ... only thing is the 16 bits bugs me (not that I swear in a blindfold test I could pick it out from 24 bits, but still) and I really disliked a Boss AD8 and am mad at Roland for abandoning the Jupiter 50 synth which I owned. He was big on looping, so if that's high on your feature list, the RC500 certainly isn't chopped liver.

Apparently the latest firmware for Play Acoustic provides much of what a singer songwriter would get for paying twice as much for VL3 or VL3X. Delay and the ability to save guitar presets being two of the biggest features. Well, also the ability to use the Switch 6 which they just added last year.