View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 12:09 PM

Default TRADED... 2010 Martin HD-28 Custom Adirondack!

Excellent condition. Bone nut and saddle. Adirondack top and Adirondack "Golden Era" bracing. All original except for bone bridge pins from Custom Inlay.

There's a tiny bit of fret wear and the fret board has a couple of tiny wear spots on it. Zero effect on playing. Not noticeable unless you look closely. Same for several "indentations", very small, not noticeable unless you're really looking for them.

Non smoking home, guitar has been very well taken care of. Neck angle and saddle like a new guitar... I've never used anything other than light gauge strings on it. Martin Geib case is included, also in excellent shape.

Every bit of the volume and tone you would expect from a 9-10 year old Adirondack topped and braced HD-28!

Basically a standard HD-28 of the time with meaningful upgrades... most significantly the Adirondack top, Adirondack "Golden Era" 5/16" bracing, “Diamonds & Squares” fretboard inlay, nut width of 1 3/4" and bridge spacing of 2 1/4" measured at the 12th fret. A picture of all specs is below.

TRADED shipped and PayPal'd to the continental U.S.

You can email me at kohara at bell south dot net with questions or to request other photos. I'm ohara58 on eBay with zero negative feedback, many transactions. I've also made several transactions here, never any problem. All forum rules apply.IMG_3284.jpgIMG_3265.jpgIMG_3261.jpgIMG_3267.jpgIMG_3263.jpgIMG_3259.jpgIMG_3285.jpgIMG_3286.jpgIMG_3264.jpgIMG_3273.jpgIMG_3272.jpgIMG_3274.jpg

Last edited by kohara; 01-27-2020 at 08:37 PM.