View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 06:30 AM

Thank you all for the kind comments. It definitely has an uncommon appearance, and it does sound as good as it looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I really like my LJ. In fact it’s with me now on a short road trip. It took me a little while to get used to the assembly. But it gets faster. I wouldn’t want to travel with a regular guitar anymore.
Is yours the standard Cedar/Khaya? I bought this specifically for some travel I intend to do with my wife later this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Congrats. I've been eyeing these at Heartbreaker Guitars and the Cocobolo has me intrigued. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on one myself; I just wish it had at least one more fret.
"One more fret" as the 15th fret to the body, or another fret at the end of the fretboard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
I want one! I just checked out the link - it's pricey. Is it a keeper?
If there is one thing I learned on AGF, it is that I would eventually eat my words whenever I say "it's a keeper" or "it's never going anywhere." You can never say never on this forum. Having said that, the last time I spent this much money on a guitar was 4 year ago for the Worland custom, and it's still with me.

Here're some photos of my updated stable.