View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 11:34 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bard Rocks View Post
Yes, I know the company. I replaced 2 in 4 years on houses that I rehabbed. Their lower prices sold a lot of boxes for a while, but inspectors hate them - and with good reason.
I wish this was pointed out early on, could have had it replaced before we bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
This Maple is certainly drool worthy!

Beautiful axe and I agree with Mike/Woody about your wonderful photography skills.

Thanks for sharing! And may your herds increase!

Cheers

Paul
Thanks Paul,

Wait till the finish hits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukejon View Post
Can't wait to hear that maple beauty....looks fantastic.
The tap tone worked out well when I was voicing it so I have high expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Ensor View Post
Electricity is a scary thing when done wrong. I do a lot of electrical work around my shop and home. I tend to over do things- just in case.

I'm glad to hear you've sorted things out and that your new "toy" is in place. It's great having a bandsaw set up for resaw/straight cuts and another for curves. I had that set-up for a long time. This year I sold one of my saws and got a bridgeport milling machine. I miss having 2 bandsaws, but I love having the ability to make precision tooling in house.
I've looked forward to getting this saw. I refuse to use a table saw as I don't work carefully enough to avoid being one of the 10,000 people a year they send to hospitals. It's a lot of fiddling around to set my table saw up for straight cutting, especially the way I normally have my saw set for curves.

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking".
Steven Wright