View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 01:03 PM
AGF Sponsor

After three years of searching the globe, we lucked into some more of our industry-leading cabernet casein material. We have enough now to release a couple models. These have always been among the best selling picks in our catalog, and as soon as we introduced the new models they immediately shot up the charts in our sales portfolio.

This stunning material is a world-wide exclusive of charmed life picks.

And yet the cosmetics are only part of the story. You will not find a better sounding pick material anywhere in the industry. I've often said that I'd play dog doo if it sounded good, but I can assure you that this stuff sounds as good as it looks. I know the following description sounds like something out of a Trader Joe's wine catalog, but the tone of this material has been described by our customers through the years as smooth, balanced, quiet, bold but never brassy, bright but never harsh.

Here's our online store link. You'll find these models about halfway down, on the right side. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

Casein material is very difficult to photograph, and I can tell you that this is a lousy photo of a stunning. It has black veins running through a field of cabernet, blood-red casein. Here's a better photo, without the logo applied (but it will have the green logo engraved on the tri as well):

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 01-15-2023 at 01:19 PM.