View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 09:42 AM
Charter Member

I just took advantage of Toby's Cyber Monday sale and got his ''Doing more with Less-The Blues'' package of lessons. I just looked it over and there is a lot there, including at the very end David Bromberg's ''Pine Tree Woman'', a very cool song that I remember from way back when the album came out in 72 or 73.

It's going to take a long time to get to that one but so far Toby's lessons have done me a lot of good and kept me, my wife and the two cats entertained. I started on the ''Look ma, I'm Fingerpicking package in July. I only have ''Begging Back Blues'' to learn on that one and I've been working on the beginning of the ''Blues Foundation'' lessons, so it's going to take a while to get to the new lessons.

It's not just learning the songs. The lessons are giving me the tools to hear what's going on when I listen to other songs. They have loosened up my fingers and they are giving me confidence to try other things that I want to be able to play.

Thank you, Toby, your lessons are have not only been helpful, they are a lot of fun to play!