View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
Not sure I want to maintain all of those! Interesting that YouTube comes up so much. I understand wanting to see an actual performance, but that also means I have to create videos. I have that capability and editing sw too, so if that's how things are these days... back in the day, video was a secondary thing rather than primary. Where would you recommend to put stuff that you have in audio only?

I don't think there's any reason not to use YouTube even for just audio -- you can set it with a static image of your logo or a photo, etc. more in one place is better, for sure. YouTube generates feeds you can probably use to reduce the workload on other platforms. You can use IFTTT to drive stuff to social platforms from it, too. And if you set up a site with Wordpress, it can ingest feeds and there are plugins that will regularly post links to your posts (videos or whatever) on the site to twitter, Facebook, and other platforms. It's very possible to build a web of services that requires relatively little work to spread to each other when you put something on any one of them.