View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 04:15 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilNBend View Post
Just Sayin' - You read a lot into my brief comment and then criticize what I did not say. Of course everything is my opinion. Most people are already aware that comments generally made on these types of forums are someone's opinion. Overall, in my opinion, your comment comes off rather snarky.

Also, it must be remembered that in music a good sound is always a subjective experience.
Interesting ... you preface your list with "What I say next will be controversial". and then claim statements pointing out a contra viewpoint, are critical and snarky ?? I mistakenly thought your preface meant, you expected some different viewpoints to be voiced . Also I thought I addressed directly what you did say as opposed to something you did not say. And I don't know what other people are aware of or assume, I try not to assume and just take what is written, as written. So it seemed to me your post read more like statements of fact , than offering opinion. If my pointing that out seems something more more than simply, pointing that out , then please ignore , certainly not intended to personally offend.... sorry

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4

Last edited by KevWind; 11-20-2017 at 05:50 PM.