View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:16 PM

Default SOLD Schertler David Deluxe Acoustic Amp

I have to let this one go and it saddens me greatly. This 'top of the Schertler line' amp is second to none in my opinion.

SCHERTLER’S DAVID DELUXE becomes the second member of Schertler's "next generation" acoustic amplifier series. This newly-designed 3-channel amp, combines a wealth of new features and updated technology with a new “look".

This amp sounds great for vocals too! Tons of headroom with 150 bi-amped watts for clean tone.

DAVID's inputs accommodate a microphone, an instrument and a stereo device such as a computer, MP3 player or CD. The instrument input and the Jack input on the microphone channel both feature a Bootstrap technology that enables the input to automatically adapt to any impedance. There is an XLR direct out for versatility.

Some of the new DELUXE DAVID amplifier's new features include: three channels, a range of controls including gain, switchable resonance (notch) filter, adjustable DI Out in the master section, robust eq for each channel, overload LED for each channel. A new digital reverb replaces the spring one found in the original David models. On this model side handles replace the top handle making it easier to carry with one or two hands.

DAVID is equipped with a high voltage Class-A preamp providing exquisite acoustic tone and projection and dispersion for up to 150 people. This amp out performs all the others with bi-amped power, more tone shaping and awesome bass response.

This one comes with the Anthracite dark grey enclosure which is very robust.
I am including the very nice custom Schertler cover.

MY TOTAL PRICE SHIPPED and PAYPALED is xxxxxx, a steal at this price. The amp performs as new and is considered by most professionals to be the best acoustic guitar amp available. Get the best without the high price of this boutique amp if new. Packing will be professionally done and shipped FedEx insured CONUS.

This Schertler David Deluxe will outperform any other acoustic amp that I have ever played through….the powerful acoustic balanced articulate tone is second to none by other more known manufacturers. Oh, and its pole mountable. The vocals are full, clean and phantom power is available too.

I have bought and sold on AGF and Reverb extensively for years. Buy with confidence here.

Photos on request. Looks like new with only a few light scratches.
PHOTOS & Reverb listing:https://reverb.com/shop/gear-locker-631

Last edited by hotroad; 05-13-2019 at 11:22 AM.