Thread: KLOS?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeltrans View Post
Has anybody else seen this review yet?

Checking the Klos site, I see that Twin Town Guitars, a local shop here in the Twin Cities is a dealer and they do show it on their site. However, they don't indicate whether it is really in stock or just available to order. I am curious enough about these, based on JP Cormier's unabashed praise of these instruments, to give them a call and check one out. I am not sure when I can get over there yet though or even if they actually stock it.

Edit: Having just called Twin Town, they do have several of these Klos guitars in stock and I can go there tomorrow and check them out in person.

Tony
I'm interested too, so let us know how it goes. (I'd stop by myself if the store weren't located in the heart of the carjacking district of Minneapolis.) He sure is impressed by the Klos models. But he goes on to complain that the CF guitars he'd seen up to then weren't adjustable for action, with many having integral bridges and even saddles that couldn't be removed. Huh? I've never seen a CF guitar that didn't have a removable saddle - have you?

Last edited by Steve Christens; 02-06-2022 at 09:37 PM.