View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

I feel like this guitar belongs to all of us on the AGF as we have all followed your posts and the build so closely, living and dying with each choice!!!!

As an aside, just to get it out there, we all have seen Marcus on this forum and can estimate his age etc. I for one, being a little older, that shall remain a mystery, want to compliment him on how articulate and intelligent his posts have been. Informative, fun, respectful, something that is generally falling to the way side in our society (IMO).

So best to you Marcus, I am pleased beyond expression that you have finally got this in your hands. Now open the d*** thing will you?????
I LOVE YOUR EXCITEMENT! IT'S SO INFECTIOUS!!!

Wow.... Thank you for such kind and sincere words Tom. You've been such a joy to the AGF community as I am sure many can testify and I have no idea how you do it! But whatever it is, keep it up you have definitely played a huge part in lighting up a smile on my face on numerous occasions and when a person is as....Tom as you (for a lack of a better adjective ), I can only wish the best upon them!

Patience my man, I am dying here too if you have to know D: just a small stretch more and we are nearly there! Meanwhile I will try to post some photos of the case that I have received. It ain't the Lucky Tree, but it is still GORGEOUS in its own right! It has definitely distracted me from the thought of the treasure it harbours. So... Do expect some amateur photos coming up soon. Think Mau....except without any of his skills

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420