View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:14 PM

I received lots of support from the forum when I went through the process and would like to pitch in as well. I am not an expert in music related stuff, so keep that in mind.

1. Because the guitar sits out all the time, I ended up playing in the dark sometimes and had I known they offer nightglow fret markers, I would have gotten it. I think Byudzai got 'em on his custom X30. He could tell you whether he thinks it is worth it and how much.

2. If you want to go wireless sometime in the future, consider passive pickup options like K&K or Shatten passive (plenty of forum regulars testimonies on this forum) instead of Anthem. You could find compatible wireless plug-in units much cheaper than for Anthem which is active and I ended up buying Senheiser's new release, XSW-D. Not cheap but a great product so far. (Furthermore, you don't have to worry about the battery running down if you keep it plugged in idling.) Was not too impressed with Anthem soundwise ( OF660's passive pickup sounded better ) and very crowded inside. Spend exra money you save by buying passive and buy Tonedexter. I think that might be a better setup.

Hope this helps with your decisions!