View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 02:13 PM

Wink JLD Bridge Dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ship of fools View Post
we hear what we want to hear, though I would never use one I guess they help bring back guitars
to some degree of playable instrument. as for martin repair folks using them well thats a first for me
all the ones I know replace the top but I guess if a customer asks for that to be done why not right but
I am fairly sure that they are suppose to stay in the guitar forever once placed in ( the wood would
go back to the last position it was in ) thats all I have to say

Considering your post , I thought :

¿ OK so you have a Martin with the first noticeable signs of [ Belly Bulge ] and you do what ? -

• ¿ Complete top removal/replacement
? •

A JLD will cost you about $55.00 and maybe an hour of your time at most if you are able health
wise and can string a guitar yourself , that's all the needed skill it takes with a JLD Bridge Dr. to
fix a bellied guitar's top

¿ What is the present cost of a top repair/removal-replacement anyways these days for a Martin
?

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me

Last edited by Hurricane Ramon; 03-09-2019 at 02:28 PM.