View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7 View Post
It looks great Tom (and Ben)... (Kudos)
Thanks, I have to agree completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
That is one of the richest, classiest guitars I have seen in a while. So elegant! Congrats, Tom. Ben didn’t just hit it out of the park, he hit a game winning grand slam!
Thanks Mike, I love it when you can get a weather report in Reno by looking at the reflection in the back of the guitar. Looked like a beautiful blue sky there today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandguitar View Post
Wow! "Top Shelf" is coming to life......and she is REALLY gorgeous. Many congrats......Ben's video should be fun to view when he gets it done.
Yes, I agree. The only bad thing about the video is it marks the end of the fun build process. Ben had a little session today with his playing buddy Brad Jones and he used the Top shelf Black Lion for it. He had glowing things to say about how it did, unfortunately I don't think they recorded any of that. If they did he did not share it with me yet.

Remember everyone, (shameless promotion here), check out the Event section of the forum...you could see and hear this guitar in person if you want as well as getting to listen to a concert by Ben and Brad as well as Michael Watts. You could also talk to Ben about getting one of your very own built!

Tom