Thread: Sexauer '21
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 05:39 PM
AGF Sponsor

A few days go I made yet another tough Covid decision. I have decided not to attend Woodstock this year. They say flying on a plane is statistically safe, but that doesn't resonate for me. Neither can I relate to the idea of hundreds of people in a small room passing guitars back and forth, I just don't think it's time yet.

Unfortunately, it may not become time for this kind of close encounter again before I hang up my shingle. Business-wise it's not much of an issue, I seem to have plenty of work, but socially it is a drag. There are at least a thousand people I know to see, and I know many of their names as well, and I see them nowhere but at shows. They (you!) represent a large proportion of my social life, sadly perhaps, and it's looking like I may never see them (you!) again. Maybe it's not that gloomy; the future is unknowable.

Jmat's Myrtle 000 is bound, and it is time to start his "Bulky" neck.

Sanded to 180 grit, we can start to get a sense of the figure and medullary display:

I can't level the graft for couple more hours as the HHG must dry first if I'm to have a flat surface.