View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 06:56 AM
AGF Sponsor

Ohhhh, I see how this goes! Step away from the computer messages for a week to make the McJam 2019 book and I get the chat attack. WHUTS with that?

Ok - yes. My bad. Craig, when you called us I was doing dishes. I glanced at the phone and it appeared to be a ROBO call. It simply read that it was from UNITED STATES. I looked at Nancy who was helping me do dishes and rolled my eyes and said something quirky like, "The United States is calling me. Maybe they all planned to come to the McJam." I smirked and Nancy smiled as she continued to work.

As we were closing down the McJam a group of us gathered to share our goodbye hugs. Tim, Rodger, Bruce or Neil commented somehow that it was different not having a call from Craig. And at that moment it hit me. I quickly yanked out my phone from my pocket and I double checked. I turned on the speaker phone for all to hear and my guiltiness poured over me.

It was Coldshot! He called!

So, to all the McJammers and to you especially, Craig-O, I apologize.

Craig, I tip my hat to you for calling even as you felt totally miserable and still managed to give us your time and brotherly love. Thank you.

If you did not get the email to order a McJam 2019 book please let me know. I was able to search discounts, but it still isn't a cheap book. If you attended your picture should be in there at least once. Tim and I are learning a new email system so cope with us a while to get things in order. It's not easy being technology ignorant and still trying to make sense of it all.

AGF MCKNIGHT GUITAR SNIPPETS https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=663228

I'll continue "Doin' Life ... As a Luthier's Wife"
McJam = Guitar private event June 21-22, 2024
[email protected]
Pre-sign is required and begins now.