View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Charter Member

Thanks for those words, Kerbie. I completely agree with you about this forum being unique here (just like the guitars we all appreciate). No doubt, I have contributed in the conversations that have taken a turn... it is not always easy to sit on my hands (the forum equivalence of keeping my mouth shut) when there are calls to curtail comments regarding any particular brand. I will make a concerted effort to not reply to those posts.

I truly appreciate the open exchange we have here. I am passionate about making music and the instruments that allow us to do that; carbon fiber guitars being something that seems to have given a boost to that passion.

I enjoy the NGD posts... the photos... the reviews. For all brands. This forum piqued my interest in CF guitars, and it is fun to see new folks come here with questions. I have been fortunate to be able to play different carbon fiber guitars since my introduction to them, and try to answer questions here objectively. And, sometimes, with some humor. Keeping a sense of humor when involved in a niche interest in the guitar world is helpful.

Best wishes,
Jim