View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:56 PM

Default The most beautiful pick I have ever seen...

Wow! Scott at Charmed Life Picks has done it again. Actually he has surpassed anything I have ever seen (or played) to date.

When he told me about this project I was skeptical to say the least. How would this even be possible? Would it hold up? How good looking would it actually be? How good would it feel and sound?

I am amazed at all of those aspects.

Yeah, it is the most expensive pick I have ever purchased and will probably hold that title forever. lol I don't mind the price. The amount of effort and labor to bring this piece of art to reality far surpasses what I ended up parting with for one. It will be in my pick collection forever, and eventually in my daughter's pick collection when I leave this mortal coil.

Congratulations Scott! It far exceeds any expectations I had. It has an incredible feel. No slippage at all. The tone ah! that's the most important part isn't it? It is quickly becoming my favorite in that department. I can really dig in with this baby. Warm, yet, loud and full of attack when I demand it.

I absolutely love this pick.

My photo does not do this pick justice. Any anomaly you might see is just the result of jpeg compression and or the incredible difficulty in taking a "perfect" photo of it. For instance, the bottom leaf is not as white as seen in this photo and the edges of the inlay are absolutely perfect. You really have to see it in real life as the subtle colors and patterns appear in the mother of pearl inlay as you move it around in the light. It goes so well with my Larrivee LV-10 50th Anniversary guitar. Bling bling!!

Last edited by markrj; 09-03-2021 at 06:43 PM.