View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
One of the reasons Joel and I get along so well is, neither of us is much of a narcissist. In fact we both share an innate sense of humbleness, especially when we are in the presence of people who are really great at what they do.

That said, while I appreciate Joel’s humbleness, my praise of him and his guitars is not hyperbole. Anyone who’s coming to the BIG event will see what I’m talking about in the first minute of trying out his guitars.
And the great thing about guitars is, they don’t lie or prevaricate or in any way misrepresent themselves. They are not capable of that; and no amount of hype will make an average guitar exceptional, or a great guitar just merely average. In the hands of a player, a guitar can ONLY give you its most honest testimony.

I think you’ll be really impressed by the build quality, the sound, the looks, and the overall vibe of Two Hands instruments. But it’s the guitars that will do the talking, ultimately.

Thanks Steve, it is getting quite close now. Boys are working on the patio upgrades as we speak so we should have some very nice venues for people to hang, listen to music, jam, workshop, eat, drink and be merry haha.

I have to say your posts are making me even more excited to see yours and Joel's guitars, but also to finally meet you in person. We have been email and guitar buddies for 3 years or so, I say the time has come!!! I hope I don't disappoint LOL!

Still some room for any last minute planners, just send me a PM.