View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:41 PM

Ok, I guess I will be banned from this site. However, I'm going to have my say.

Several years back I got laid off from work for 6 months. My wife was a full time college student. We sent our daughter to private school. We had a little money socked back. It got hard at times, real hard. It seemed that when we got really close to the end of our finances God would send someone along with food,money or an odd job for me to do. I had a lot of pride to swallow in those days because of the help we recieved. Then finally one day it hit me,these people were graciously giving gifts. I learned how to accept them. I have worked all my life and was thinking I was a charity case.

Now, we can help Beatlenut out. By giving monetary gifts. A fellow brother and human is in need. I looked and there are over 13k members. Fellows the reason I have money is because God knows I'm going to give some of it away. I don't have a lot of money but, I know I can afford 20 dollars to give to this man and his family. I have been told about rules of giving money to people in here but sometimes you have to say the heck with the rules.

If need be Beatlenut pm me your address and I'll send you the money...being that I don't get banned. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry everyone, I had to get that off my chest.