View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 07:04 AM

Default No. I Won't Pull Up To The Sign.....

Me and the wife were running some errands yesterday. It was drizzling rain and dreary and cold. We ran through a McDonalds for a snack and drinks. Small little burgers and fries, something quick.

I paid at Window One. Then pulled up to Window 2. The Window 2 lady asked us to pull out into the parking lot by a sign and wait for our order.

THERE WAS NO-ONE BEHIND US ! Period ! NO ONE... It was 2:30 in the afternoon, NOT rush hour.

There is no roof over the sign, so when my order delivery person walks out in the rain to bring it to us, I'll have to roll down my window in the rain to retrieve it. There IS a little roof where I was sitting talking to the lady at Window 2.

I asked her why should I pull out in the parking lot? There was no one behind me that was going to be waiting and she said "I don't know, THEY are just telling me to have you pull up"

I refused. I said nope, I'll wait right here. In a matter of seconds the order was done anyhow. It all APPEARED to be okay, I don't think they had time to poison me or do gross things to my food.

I feel okay this morning...

Actually, I feel GREAT !

I remember when Companies went out of their way to make you happy.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkomGsMJXH9qn-xLKCv4WOg