View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty C View Post
Yes. Tight fit but works. Take ALL the parts out of the battery box. The clip/spring that’s attached to the wire. I did this just for a trial to avoid cutting things so if I didn’t like this or wanted to sell the guitar later, I could put this back in its original form.
I’ll give this a try Marty, but I’m having another issue with my Anthem SL in my SC 13e. I can’t get the endpin secure and it keeps coming loose every few days.
I am reusing the endpin cut out hole from the battery compartment and there’s no way to get that anthem end pin installed normally. There is a small lip on the whole that prevents you from pushing it any further and you can’t put any washer on the the other side to secure it. One solution would be to just disregard that plastic original endpin battery compartment and drill a hole in the center where you would normally put an endpin and then the anthem can be installed as per usual. I’m trying to avoid doing that in case I ever want to revert the guitar back to its original condition. I realize this is a little off topic. I’ll send you a private message you can respond there if you like. Thanks