View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 05:35 PM

OSU grad here. Before the season started I was a bit nervous about our prospects. New coach, new QB, and playing The Team Up North at their place. Turns out we were and are in good hands with coach Day.

I expected a very tough game against Wisconsin. They are a quality team and it is just hard to beat a good team twice in one season. That we came back from a 21-7 halftime deficit actually encourages me, as it tells me we CAN play from behind - something we didn't have to do all season - and that we can handle adversity in a big game.

As for the playoffs, I would rather have opened with Oklahoma because I believe their defense is capable of being exploited more than Clemson's, but I understand LSU getting the top nod. As for Clemson, I truly believe they do not get nearly the respect they deserve, and it will take a monumental effort on our part to beat them. I only hope that our history of being battle tested against numerous top ten teams this year will give us a bit of an edge, as I don't believe Clemson has played a team with the combination of offense, defense and overall team speed that we possess. We'll see. Go Bucks!