View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick335 View Post
Hi folks. I've been following the threads on the OF660, and figured, based on what I have seen (and very helpful! Thanks) I would bite the bullet and add one to my already (over-extensive, according to my wife) extensive collection.

I placed an order yesterday, but was surprised to get a "might be 30 days, might be 60 days before we can deliver, )but thank you for the deposit)" response.

I wanted a travel guitar because I will be traveling on assignment for a couple of months, but unfortunately, I am not able to wait that long (whichever it might be.. .30 or 60 days).

Could anyone recommend a dealer that is likely to have product available before then please? I see that Journey had brought production back in-house, so hopefully supply is freed up somewhat?

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks, Mick.
First off, welcome to the forum Mick.

As to your question, the OF660 took over a year to start shipping after it was announced, so there was plenty of time for dealers to line up clients for them. Keep in mind that the OF660 is a new model, from a new company. I stumbled on to Rob's booth at winter NAMM 2013 so I don't anticipate they will be flooding the market with OF660's anytime soon.

Having said that, I would suggest contacting Journey to see if they can give you a list of dealers that were shipped OM660's recently, and call each store to see if they have one.