View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:57 AM

Cool The Middle East Fine & Rare Guitar Collectors Collective

or MEFARGCC for short!
Ok so I’m better at finger style than branding but here’s my question or shout out to y’all

Anyone else working away in the Middle East somewhere, leaving most o their beloved collection at home and trying to make do with their favourite couple of OMs or Dreads to keep them warm?

Ever get frustrated that you need to go all the way back to Europe or even the US of A just to go a Saturday browsing in your favourite store and strum the latest Collings?

Ever tried to treat yourself to a Goodall and after days of searching realising that the nearest dealership is listed as Singapore (only an 8 hour flight away)

And finally wish you could find like minded people to hook up, share pics and even try a social distance jam sometime with lovers of fine and rare, vintage and new instruments?

I mean there’s only around 500 million people in this region so there must be a few who want to shoot the breeze about all things wood, metal and acoustic

Well let’s have a look see, happy to post pics of my local collection, vids etc if there actually is anyone within a few thousand miles with similar interests

Over to you!

R J