View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 12:02 PM

Default 2016 Weber Distressed Diamondback mandolin LOWER PRICE

I'm selling my 2016 Weber Distressed Diamondback F5 Mandolin it's an upgraded Weber Yellowstone in pristine condition (except for the factory aging and distressing). The Diamondback mandolin is essentially Weber’s popular Yellowstone with a few can’t live without upgrades. No issues at all, no dings, no nicks or scratches. The setup on this mandolin is low and comfortable and is a joy to play. The tone is mature with crystal clear highs and rich mids and lows. Tons of deep woody and mid-range “pop” very traditional sounding. Responsive and very powerful. There is a nice fundamental woody character to the tone without being muddy or honky at all. There is a lot of complexity to the midrange, which is usually a quality in fine mandolins that cost much more. It has 3A Red Spruce top, High Flamed Maple back and sides in a distressed tobacco sunburst satin finish, Weber logo and Fern Inlay, one piece cast Weber tailpiece, adjustable "brekke" bridge, bone nut (1-1/8") on the radiuses ebony fretboard, fully bound in ivoroid, speed neck, Mother-of-Pearl Diamond position markers, Grover tuning machines, comes with original Grey Weber hard shell case. The reason why I’m selling this mandolin is because it never gets played due to playing my Ellis A5 Deluxe all the time and someone should enjoy this fine Weber Distressed Diamondback mandolin.

Pics on request because I couldn't get them to upload to AGF.
Here is a video of an individual actually playing my 2016 Weber on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GingpkKwFc

Lower Price $3,250.00 was asking $3,850 plus shipping and insurance. PayPal or cashier's check.

Last edited by 1929-00; 06-18-2018 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Lower Price