View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuco View Post
I'm interested in this program but I have to say I'm very turned off by their marketing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the posters in this thread are involved in the company. The reason I say that is I've seen 'new members' on other forums asking about this program and recommending it in their first few posts. That is pretty low imo.
If you've read through this thread, you'll find several of us turned off by their marketing. If you'll look closely at the number of posts many of us have, you'd be hard pressed to find that we have ulterior motives other than letting others know about a genuinely good program. That was one thing that convinced me to give the program a shot. Why do you think I linked the $99 "previously viewed" LMG packages?

Whether you order it or not really doesn't matter to me. Maybe you will benefit from it--maybe not. It depends on your present level and what your goals are.

I had to separate the way the company markets the program from the program itself. Their marketing basically cost me a year getting into the program. I had to overcome their marketing in order to buy the program. But common sense would tell you that Legacy isn't making a windfall at the $99 price. The "previously viewed" courses were originally bought for $149, but because they were returned (Legacy has a pretty generous return policy), they are sold as used. I've bought a lot of material, but this is the best $99 I've spent.

Bill