View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MThomson View Post
Congratulations! I think this sounds like an amazing experience, and you've managed to do it twice. I think I'm jealous.
Thank you! It is definitely an amazing experience. Actually during the week Steve asked me what I would say to anyone who is interested in the program. My response was if you are into lutherie, this is a real treat. If not, you might just want the final product and not see how the sausage is made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKeys36 View Post
Looks great, Vasu! Can't wait to play it.
Thanks John. I had to stop staring at your koa long enough to actually get this done! It will be great to compare both guitars later this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Two times!!!

This is really cool, and you will be stoked when it gets back from Tony! John K says HRW is as good sounding as ANY Rosewood, and I sure liked both my HRW JKs!

Very nice!!!

Enjoy

Paul
Thanks Paul, I'm really excited to have a HRW guitar. Ironically enough I almost bought the JK HRW 000 many years ago and I've now come full circle with this HRW from Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
Wow--cool experience times 2!

Congrats on your 2nd build, Vasu!

You've inspired me--I'm doing a student build with Steve and Ryan next March...
Thanks Nemoman! I can assure you it will be a thrill and rewarding experience. Let me know what specs you decide on. I think I've convinced Steve and Ryan that any future long scale, deep body 12 fret 00 will be named 'The VP'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Congrats again!!! One more and I think you are opening your own shop!
Thanks Tom! I hope you have enough room for all of these student builds at B.I.G! No plans to open my own shop (one of the key takeaways is not to quit my day job) but you know what they say, all good things comes in threes...

Last edited by vpolineni; 06-16-2021 at 09:55 PM.