View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 07:58 AM

All beginner level for me and have looked at a few shops the last couple of weeks. Budget is $250 to $350 range for bass and amp. I'm going to transition my lessons from acoustic to bass since my instructor plays bass in a band.

I'm leaning toward the ESP or Yamaha for the aesthetics really and know the Precision and Jazz basses are more main stream. I would have to go Squier or Affinnity to be in price range.

I've got my eye on this one and traded several messages from the seller on Reverb. Only issue issue is I can order a new black one with free shipping for same price as this one, don't want black.
https://reverb.com/item/3298127-esp-...ard-shell-case

I've hand my hands on a few by now and back to my local shop(30 miles away) today for another matter and will see if he has any new arrivals.
2006 Yamaha F200TXR 4 stroke. My Guitars - Yamaha FG700S Sandburst; Epiphone Les Paul Standard; 2018 Yamaha LL-16D Natural; Ibanez Talman Bass; Fender Standard Telecaster; Yamaha FG820-12 Natural; Yamaha FS830 Tobacco Brown Sunburst; ....A beginner practicing almost everyday since 12/15/14....{:::]==={=O=I}