View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 07:31 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I’m filled with gratitude for the opportunity to do what I love...for the first time in my life. I’m 53 years old, and have spent most of my adult life trying to provide a life for my family, by working jobs that left me empty and unfulfilled. Now that I’ve found lutherie, and I get to build guitars as a vocation, I embrace each and every day as a gift...an opportunity to love my life...an opportunity to be thankful...and an opportunity to bring happiness and joy to other people through the work of my two hands.

I’m filled with gratitude for being blessed, by my Creator, with the ability to create. I’m filled with gratitude for my teacher, and friend, Steve Sheriff, who has spent untold hours teaching me how to create wonderful guitars. I’m filled with gratitude for the people who have already trusted me to create, for them, the guitar of their dreams...even though I’m a virtual “unknown” in this field. I’m filled with gratitude, because I’ve finally discovered what I was put on this Earth to do.

This being said...I am confronted with a real-world situation. I need to gain more exposure for the “Two Hands Guitar Co.” brand, in order to build my client-base...just like any start-up business must do to survive. TomB'sox’ invitation to present my guitars at B.I.G. this spring, was an amazing opportunity to promote Two Hands Guitars, and the feedback from everyone in attendance was overwhelming. Now I’m trying to figure out how to build upon this exposure.

The most effective advertising and marketing, oftentimes, is presented through spokespersons (advocates, if you will) who have used, or owned the product, become intimately knowledgeable about it...and then can speak honestly about the experience to others who might be interested in trying it.

With this in mind, I’d like to reach out to this community to find a few individuals who would be interested in becoming a spokesperson for Two Hands Guitar Co, in exchange for a discounted price on one of the three guitar's built, on Spec, for Tom’s show. If you would be interested in joining the small, but growing, “Two Hands Guitar Co” family...let’s talk about the possibilities. Maybe, you too, were meant to experience the gratitude that has filled my world.

joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS

Last edited by TomB'sox; 06-07-2019 at 12:35 PM.