View Single Post
Old 03-22-2001, 08:26 AM

Cool

My all time favorite acoustic peice is "Hotel California" from the "Hell freezes over" album. Very challanging peice on one guitar. You must start off fingerstyle go to flat pick then move back to fingerstyle without missing a note. plus trying to make a steel sting sound classical make it that much more unusal.Keeping the pick in your lips ready to go is just a bit uncomfortable but the peice is great. I also like"Stairway to heaven" "Tears in Heaven" "Yesterday" "Time in a bottle" and strangly enough "House of the rising sun"(Animals version) but the list just goes on and on. I also like some of the songs ive written. "The begining of the end"(wifes favorite), "Courage to the alter", "Forgive me", "The hardest twenty feet" , "Many times I forgot about you(but you were always there)" and that list goes on as well. all these are gospel except "The beginning of the end". I know you ask for a favorte peice but I guess it just depends on the day or mood. "Hotel California" (hell freezes over version) is the most challanging so its the one I play the most. Just always trying to make it better. JW