View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:15 PM

Default Bose L1 Compact - I now get it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
Congrats! I have been using an L1C for about 8 years and have been very satisfied with all it can handle. It replaced a larger (and heavier) PA... and I don't miss that a bit.

For full disclosure, I did pick up an S1 for the occasions that smaller is enough. I consider that "about half of an L1C."

You will find that you don't have to "blast" your audience to get a full sound in the room. Enjoy! And let us know how that July 6th gig goes.

Well my first gig with the L1 went amazing! The sound was wonderful and had many great comments regarding my vocals so that was nice. Did 2 sets of 9 songs with an electric and 1 set in between with an acoustic for 9 songs. A few people asked what the heck is that when looking at the Bose as they have never seen a system like that. Made me me smile even more because not only does it sound great it looks pretty cool. Anyways, great gig and super happy. Now next is July 20th for two separate gigs. One at a grand opening of a craft brewery and then a 3 hour set at a pub that night. That will be a long day!! Here are a few pics from Saturday. Cowboy gear because it is was a Calgary Stampede event.

2012 Voyage Air VAOM-04
2012 Eastman E20D Sunburst
2013 Simon & Patrick Songsmith Sunburst
2018 PRS SE Custom 24 Tobacco Sunburst
(all lefties )
https://www.facebook.com/KTCalcuttMusic