View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstpicker View Post
Coming from a fellow biker, I must say that I like it alot!! And yes, bikes are one of my "other" passions like you!

Jeff
Thanks for lstening!
I posted my song ROADS to a Motorcycle forum and go this reaction which I thought was a bit over the top.
Being compared to Springsteen, Croce and Prine is a huge compliment and I'm flattered but honestly don't think my song is THAT good:

"Wow. You've got a gift. Serious business ,I'm a music nut and after years of seeing music all across this country in some great music towns ( Austin for one,perhaps the best music town left in the States) I'm impressed , reminds in some ways of a young and introspective Springsteen , or the more evocative Jim Croce stuff ,perhaps John Prine in some ways.

Get a copy of this to KFAT/KZAP , the mainstream outlets might not play it but they very well may air it. Don't know how much material you have but have you thought of shooting some of it off to Austin City Limits? They don't book just big names , and in Austin you'd go over pretty well. Some venues up this way in the North State too. And if you're ever in Knoxville Tenn. let me know prior ,I know of a club where you'd have half the grizzled riders in the place in tears if you played it.

Once again....wow. Brings forth bittersweet nostalgia in a highly evocative way."

B.