View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Teel View Post
Mike...Steve’s humility is only surpassed by his craftsmanship...and the voluminous capacity of his huge heart. When I was five years old, my grandfather took me out to his workshop, gave me some scrap wood, a hammer and some nails, and told me to build a toy boat. When I was finished, it wasn’t much to look at...but you’d have thought it was the equivalent of a Hatteras by the way that he went on and on about it...and I’ve built things ever since that day... because of the way that he made me feel about that crappy little boat.

.....kinda like how Steve makes me feel about the guitars I’m building

One of the reasons Joel and I get along so well is, neither of us is much of a narcissist. In fact we both share an innate sense of humbleness, especially when we are in the presence of people who are really great at what they do.

That said, while I appreciate Joel’s humbleness, my praise of him and his guitars is not hyperbole. Anyone who’s coming to the BIG event will see what I’m talking about in the first minute of trying out his guitars.
And the great thing about guitars is, they don’t lie or prevaricate or in any way misrepresent themselves. They are not capable of that; and no amount of hype will make an average guitar exceptional, or a great guitar just merely average. In the hands of a player, a guitar can ONLY give you its most honest testimony.

I think you’ll be really impressed by the build quality, the sound, the looks, and the overall vibe of Two Hands instruments. But it’s the guitars that will do the talking, ultimately.