View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 11:10 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD Santa Cruz 1934 OM Brazilian Adirondack Custom SCGC

SOLD, but contact me if you're interested in a 1934 OM, I'll offer you my personal

Howdy Folks! Up for grabs is my Santa Cruz 1934 OM Brazilian, special ordered 2017....

I was part of a trade *Brazilian Rosewood* for "SCGC custom guitar orders" involving an old stash of Brazilian sets, these Instruments are the result...

1934 OM model, with numerous custom features... Brazilian Binding on the body, neck, and headstock, Ebony Fingerboard and Brazilian Bridges, custom Brazilian rosette and top trims, heel cap, and head plate, snakewood Waverly tuners, hide glue with aged Adi braces... and of course custom woods, the Brazilian and Adirondack used are the finest... pics tell the tale...

I custom make all of my guitars with 1 13/16ths nut and 2 5/16 string spacing... I like a little extra room when I play, and once I got used to it, I always preferred over 1 3/4... so these are all a hair wider.

I have been custom ordering SCGC guitars for over a decade, and I've been a part of some real cool projects over the years, and I have to say boldly that "The Work Currently Coming Out Of The SCGC Shop Has Never Been Better"... These guitars are overflowing with all the stuff that attracts me to fine guitars.... volume and power.... clarity, glassy brilliance and sustain, yet sill maintaining a creamy warm aged tone... Sensitivity and a lush bloom that only comes from the finest instruments, you dont have to work hard for it, simply noodle on some first position chords and yer hooked... Feeling the notes in your fingers and body and as play... echo and ring all the way up the neck... perfect playability of course... Its safe to say they sound as fine as they look...

The SCGC 1934 OM Brazilian model seems to list at $22,000, and after the 10% discount they sell advertised at $19,800.... Mine have a nice amount of upcharges, not sure an exact breakdown, but I'm guessing a couple grand extra...
$OLD

I'll post a video clip also, have some imagination, its an iPhone and I know nothing about recording..lol The guitar in the video is the exact guitar being offered...

Last edited by Diamondave; 09-29-2019 at 05:36 PM.