View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
Marcus, I went with Moon Spruce because I love it. I have LS Redwood, but also have a Tree Guitar with that already. I have played over 5 Moon Wood spruce and Tree Combos that I had made when I was a very active Breedlove Dealer. They hadn't built with Moon Spruce before then. They immediately went and acquired some. I'll start a build thread soon. I won't spoil your party here by posting the set of Tree I'm using....but lets just stay the back and sides are consecutive slices. Mine will be a 14 Fret OOr, scoop cut-a-way and a Manzer wedge. Robson Tuners and a carbon fiber case. Other details soon. I didn't think Joel needed two Lucky Strike / Tree OOr's at the same show. Now, I have to get that LS top back!
Hey Jay, sorry if my decision to go with LS made you change to Moon Spruce! I guess you'll be using the set that had been set aside for me now haha I think the Moon Spruce might have been a better decision for my tonal goals but I just couldn't get LS out of my mind, so I'm sure I made the right decision. Which guitar do you have that is in the LS/Tree combination?

Really looking forward to your build thread! And yes...I think I MIGHT have seen your set before. I think I will have to take pictures of mine off the thread once yours comes out otherwise it might put mine to shame haha!