View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceGuitars View Post
Hi, Joe,

So happy to hear everything went well! I'm very jealous over here that you got to visit!!! And Jim's hospitality doesn't surprise me. He tries to deny it, but he's a very generous individual and truly cares about the personal lives of each of his customers.

I completely understand your overwhelmed feeling now, what with an amazing new guitar and all that travel. So please relax and enjoy that Olson without feeling obligated to immediately post video (though we won't be disappointed if you do it quickly )

Just think how well this guitar is going to mature as you play it over the years! I know the tone and volume on mine really started to intensify after just a few days of playing.
Hi Jon,

Jim almost feels embarrassed that his guitars would fetch so much -- but like I reminded him he's not selling food to the poor...

I will post videos soon -- although I did forget my tripod in Minneapolis so it might take a few days. Unless I go out and buy another one, which would be a bit excessive since I own only one camera... LOL