View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:55 PM

This is just me but the finish checking to me ain’t a big deal (unless you are trying to flip the guitar) and I even know guys that will do this on purpose. The neck issue is a little more aggravating to me. Where is it located fret wise? If it were me and it bothered me I’d contact the seller ASAP and get them to either agree to pay for the repair (if you return it they will likely have to do this anyway) or return it for a full refund.
I’ve seen some stuff on here where buyers gripe (sorry there’s just not much nicer way to say it) about very small things in my opinion and to me it sounds like they basically think they can get a better deal on the guitar they just bought so they amplify things bigger than they should be.
I do believe both of yours are valid points but before you contact the seller and try to get anything other than the cost or repairs I’d suggest just sending it back. I think a reasonable seller will understand and will be more likely to want to help if they feel like you aren’t trying to put the screws to them. As is you already got a good deal so if they just pay for the neck repair or return shipping you should be fine and they hopefully will too. Hopefully they have some sort of insurance to cover the repair