View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 04:41 PM
Charter Member

Location: alpha quadrant of the Milky Way galaxy, planet Earth, upstate NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewood_Lad View Post
Chakotay is a character in Star Trek: Voyager.

He starts out as very significant and central to the storyline but over time he fades until it seems like the scriptwriters don't really know what to do with him and have to struggle to find a use for him.

Shame but by the end there was nothing meaningful for him to do, just contrived dialogue and a forced love affair. Probably would have been better if they'd killed him off in style 3 seasons earlier.

And yes. I have at least one. I'm going to sell it (them) off in style rather than leave them to gather dust.

I LOVE Voyager. I am sorry a movie wasn't made with the cast. It's been awhile since I watched the whole series (but not that long ago), and I don't remember Chakotay fading out. I just started watching it again and I'm at season 2, so it will be awhile.

As to your queston, I only have a couple of guitars and they serve different functions so I can't comment on your question. But I just had to chime in because I wouldn't leave myself out of a post that mentions the Voyager series.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down, “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. —John Lennon