View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 06:28 PM
LemonCats LemonCats is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Catsville
Posts: 141
Default Whats this file called?

What would i search to find this type of file? Its a rasp file i guess but to get this specific shape is there a name for it? Like a flat rasp, square rasp, coarse file, etc?

I live in the US
I just need a cheap one to do this exact thing in the picture (Shave down the extra wood around the strings on a saddle) The saddle is resting on a very fragile cone so I would of used sand paper but id rather use a super coarse file like this and let the weight and coarseness of the file do the work
12 Fret-Slotted Headstocked-Wide Necked Fanatic
Harmony Stella, Cordoba, Doff, Republic
Reply With Quote