View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyVibe View Post
Hi everyone,

Since we have been working on this project and giving demonstrations to literally 1000+ people, the 'feedback' we have received has been just about unanimously positive.

One of the most common response we have heard from guitarists, professional musicians, and luthiers is 'I didn't want to like it, but I actually do'. I anticipate that some people in this thread might say the same thing.

Our company is made up of guitarists and we focus on sound quality. It really comes across on our guitar.

We don't use the word 'smart' as a gimmick like some other iOT devices. It is a real scientific field that enables us to control vibrations and enhance sound quality. You can read about it here: http://iopscience.iop.org/journal/0964-1726

I think it's best that I let our guitar do the talking. I hope that people can keep an open mind and don't 'knock it til you try it'.

Happy to answer any specific questions about our technology and features.

Cheers!
I look forward to hearing more about your innovations. I am curious, will you be offering an all solid wood guitar version one day, or if one wanted to put this system into one of their own guitars will that be possible. All the best on your venture... you can’t stop the future
Rainsong H-WS1000N2T
Stonebridge OM33-SR DB
Stonebridge D22-SRA
Tacoma Papoose
Voyage Air VAD-2
1980 Fender Strat
A few Partscaster Strats
MIC 60s Classic Vib Strat

Last edited by Mbroady; 06-19-2018 at 08:04 AM.