View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:55 AM

Default I dont have one right now

I will hopefully be changing it soon. As you can see I have been spending lots of time and money trying to find something that sounds close plugged in. The Northwood AER setup is pretty amazing but without a cole clark to compare side by side I cant say for sure. There is a FL2AC that has a gloss finish on it that I am considering. Ill update for sure. Hey the Bob Brozman reso 400 pa system is a bose killer. Hands down. Oh on the Taylor trade do it if playing live is your thing. The Taylors sound better than the fat ladies unplugged but the angel would probably give it a run. Plug them in and there is no and I mean no comparison. I traded with a forum member one of my fat ladies for his cocobolo 814 with the fishman which in my opinion sounds way better than the expression. he was absolutely blown away. he actually did a video review here on the forum. he has owned a lot of really high end guitars. good luck. i have had great luck with davis wheeler in australia. super fast shipping and when you convert the currency its reasonable. take care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzamundo View Post
playhardandloud, shouldn't you change your signature to reflect the fact that you've got a couple of Cole Clarks? To be honest, I'm thinking of trading my Taylor in for a Cole clark also!