View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:53 PM
Charter Member

Default to get in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneuphtoner View Post
Hey guys - the Blue bird was suggested a couple of times - I looked online and it said there wasn’t a cover charge but there were $10 drink minimums, which is fine. Perhaps a silly question - they don’t mind kids attending do they? My 11 year old son, who is responsible for getting me in the hobby, will be with us
the only way to get seats at the Bluebird is to get online Monday morning before you go at 8am central...and good luck..I play there..but I've never got a seat this way...if you get there about 3 to 3:30 for a 6 or 6:30 show...and stand to the right of the door..you may get in...they have about 15 seats they don't reserve....also...if someone with a reservation does not show up..you may get in....hard ticket to get....don't miss Carter Vintage, Gruhn's and Cotton Music Center...all within 1 square mile or so....

Last edited by $ongWriter; 08-22-2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: words...a little ticked