View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:40 AM

You are correct about the terms, and I will start using them in the correct way. I am not sure why i was messing up, I was aware of the correct terminology. Maybe getting old...lol

I guess the videos are for someone like me, who bought a low-end Martin or other acoustic and are on a tight budget, and may have composite saddle, string pegs and nut; and we want to let people know how one can switch to bone and get a better high end and better sound out of them. Kind of like how in the day we would add headers to a car or back cut the valves on our street muscle cars to eke a few more horsepower out of them. If they are like me, and on a tight budget, we would like to show them how they can may do SOME of the things at home themselves, but yet direct them to a shop for the one or two things that are better left to a professional so they don't frick up their guitar. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the advice, this helps a lot in me focusing better and producing a better product. (I am also trying to get extra scratch by monetizing my YouTube videos) : )