View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usb_chord View Post
Yeah, we're a ridiculous bunch. And according to the Brits, notorious for not being able to poke fun at ourselves. I guess didn't inherit that quirk. Never quite understood the steak and eggs thing either. Hmm..my deportation is nigh.
I don't get it either -- but my family are all very proud and patriotic despite being first generation immigrants, so I guess there must be good things happening down there...

And don't take me wrong -- I've had steak in the morning and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. If it's ok to have bacon and sausage, I guess it's ok to have steak...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henderson is go View Post
I'm not sure how I haven't seen the pictures of the finished guitar, but that is incredible in every way, Mau. Your playing is also among my favorite parts of this thread and your others here on this forum: I can only aspire to one day be half the player you are.
Thanks so much, Brian. After being a guitar nerd for most of my teenage years, I didn't practice much in my twenties. Now I do my best to catch up and I try to improve every day. As long as the passion is there (and luckily for me, I've been on an uninterrupted streak for several years now), I'll keep playing.

I feel very fortunate for having the opportunity to play this wonderful instrument.